Voted most trusted cold sore remedy. Abreva cold sore treatment with Docosanol, works faster* to shorten cold sore healing time by blocking the spread of the cold sore virus. Abreva cream reduces the duration of pain, burning, itching and tingling. Don’t ignore the tingle, Act on it with abreva.
Available in a 2 g tube and pump format.
How Abreva 10% docosonal cream works:
• Soothes on contact, starts to work immediately
• Penetrates deep into the skin to stop the virus from spreading
• Abreva cream provides a barrier to protect healthy skin cells
• Clinically proven to shorten healing time
• #1 Pharmacist Recommended cold sore brand
How to use abreva cold sore treatment:
• Apply Abreva at the first sign – the “tingle” stage
• Use your finger or a cotton swab to gentle apply Abreva Cream
• Completely cover your cold sore and the surrounding area
• Wash your hands after applying.
• Apply Abreva 5 times throughout the day up to a maximum of 10 days
• Keep using Abreva cold sore treatment until your cold sore is fully healed
*Abreva is clinically proven to reduce healing time of cold sores to median 4.1 days when used at the first sign of a cold sore. An untreated cold sore can last approximately 8 days. To be sure this product is right for you always read and follow the label. ©2017 GSK or licensor