Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is not stored in the body and must be replenished daily. Sunkist Vitamin C supports immunity, wound repair, cholesterol balance, strong bones and teeth, and healthy gums. Available in 500 mg and 1000 mg strength.
- Natural orange scented flavour
- Easy swallow
- Includes citrus bioflavonoids, rosehips and rutin for enhanced effectiveness
· A factor in the normal development and maintenance of healthy bones,
cartilage, teeth and gums.
· Helps in connective tissue formation.
· Supports wound healing.
· Helps metabolize fats and proteins.
· An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
· Enhances immune function and helps reduce the length and severity of
· Supports collagen formation to enhance skin health.
· Supports non-heme iron absorption.
Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant and infection-fighting properties. It is an essential nutrient that is not stored in the body and must be replenished daily. Sunkist Vitamin C also supports wound repair, strong bones and teeth, and healthy gums. Vitamin C protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation and helps to regenerate vitamin E. We require more vitamin C during times of stress and vitamin C also helps remove toxins from the body. This orange-scented tablet is coated for easy swallowing.
Recommended dosage (adults): 1–2 tablets daily or as directed by a physician.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1000 mg
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, carbohydrate gum, citrus bioflavonoids, coating
(carbohydrate gum, riboflavin, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80,
carmine, glycerin), magnesium stearate, natural orange flavour.
alcohol, corn, excipients/carriers, sodium, sugar (dextrose)
Vitamin C – fermentation
Citrus bioflav. – fruit
Dical phosphate – mineral
Carbohydrate gum– wood pulp
Mag stearate – palm oil
Coating – synthetic