Omega-3 essential fatty acids are required in our diet for support of physical, emotional, and mental health. EPA and DHA, two members of the omega-3 fatty acid family, are found abundantly in fish oil.
An overabundance in consumption of trans saturated and saturated fats coming from processed and packaged foods, and diets high in meat protein causes a nutritional imbalance, leading to a deficiency of omega-3.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to support brain function and reduce levels of serum triglycerides, having a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels, and maintaining cardiovascular health. They have also been shown to helps support cognitive health and brain function.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from webber naturals is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, specifically for the maintenance of cardiovascular health and to support cognitive health and brain function. It is 100% wild, therefore containing the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA.
• From fresh wild Alaskan salmon, not farmed salmon and not endangered species
• Extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
• A valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
• Standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every softgel
• Helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
• Guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
• Rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally occurring ratio